Jeff and I celebrated our one year anniversary on July 23rd. Time really does fly by, especially when you’ve had a year to remember.
There have been a ton of trials and tribulations in our first year of marriage…
- First 6 months living in separate cities. Jeff in Montgomery, me in Birmingham.
- In February, I had a terrible car accident that left me with a severely broken pelvis and bound to a wheelchair for 4 months.
- Shortly after my accident, Jeff left coaching soccer, moved to Birmingham, and started a completely different career path.
- I’m able to walk again, but quickly break both of my heels and ankles.
- My parents sell their house in Ohio and build a new house in Birmingham.
- We find out we’re going to have a baby!
We have laughed and loved each other through the entire journey, and it has made our relationship stronger.
Here’s to another year….the best is yet to come!
Leave a Reply