Yesterday started off as the Monday-ist of Mondays.
- 3-year old’s feet asleep as he woke up.
- Lay him down on his “B” (blanket).
- Drag him to living room Alaskan Dog Sled style.
- Out of chocolate syrup = no chocolate milk = WWIII.
- Coffee brewed without my son’s supervision = WWIV.
- Make 3 different breakfasts.
- Daughter spills orange juice everywhere = WWV
- Dog ate daughter’s toast = WWVI
- Other dog ran off to neighbor’s house for rendezvous with neighbor dog.
- Internet stops work.
- Balloon weights found in basement.
- Kids beg for new balloons.
- Mom caves, and it turns into one of the best afternoon I can recall in many, many weeks… (hashtag: cheap thrills)
JoAnne PestelOctober 11, 2016 at 10:01 am
I love your posts, it reminds me of raising our three and now they are gone. So remember and treasure all the good and bad because before you know it, they will be gone on adventures of their own. Keep the stories coming they put laughter in my day! Love, Jo Pestel
ShanistyOctober 22, 2016 at 11:01 am
Thanks JoAnne! I appreciate it 🙂
TaraOctober 11, 2016 at 11:55 am
Aw, you look great (and way better than I did at 36 weeks with #3)!!
MegOctober 11, 2016 at 11:52 pm
Looks like lots of fun!