Okay, we all search for the ultimate thing to give to our loved ones. And if you’re like me, you may even struggle to find something to “ask” for. My husband always wants gift ideas for me, and I never really know what to tell him.
This year, we are not going the traditional route of toys…rather practical gifts. For example, all three kids are getting new lounge chairs and a book shelf. Lucky them!
I’m not alone in this school of thought on purchasing more practical or “experience” type items. There’s just something really magical about purchasing something that will create more lasting memories.
Goldfish Swim School has put together a remarkable gift basket this holiday season. It’s such a great idea for that hard to buy for individual. Check out the list of Columbus-based goodies included:
- $193 Family Credit at Goldfish Swim School
- 2 Family Swim Passes at Goldfish Swim School
- Bundlet from Nothing Bundt Cakes
- 2 Kids Meals from Texas Roadhouse – Polaris
- 2 Child Admission Passes to ZipZone Outdoor Adventures Kids Park
- 1 Large One-Topping Pizza from Jets Pizza
- 1 Jar of Pure Peanut Butter from Crazy Richard’s
- 1 Preview Class at Gymboree Play & Music
- 1 Half Dozen Donuts from Duck Donuts
- 1- 5 oz cup from Menchie’s
- 2- 30 Minute Passes to Sky Zone
- 1 Child’s Nail Polish from Sweet & Sassy
- 1 Philly Sandwich from Charleys Philly Steaks
- 2 Ice Skate Rentals from The Chiller
- 1 Kids Meal from Matt The Miller’s Tavern
- 1 $50 Gift Certificate from Aaron Taylor Photography
- 3- Two Hour Play Passes to Recreations Outlet
- 2 Adult Admission Tickets to the Arnold SportsWorld Expo for Kids & Teens
- 1 Class at Barre3 in Powell
- 1 Attraction Pass to Magic Mountain Fun Center