This weekend is the Big Game… and whether you’re a football fan or not, odds are you probably will be doing something for the game.
We might pop down to High Bank Distillery, if we can land a sitter, oy. If not, I plan to make a few easy items to enjoy while watching the commercials, ahem, I mean game.
This is a SUPER EASY cheesy recipe I whipped up for some Lexington TV stations on Friday. I was lucky enough to appear on the Lexington ABC station and my old stomping grounds, LEX18! Such a fun way to spend a Friday.
As promised here is the simple recipe I shared with an accompanying video as well.
- 4 large jalapeño peppers, diced and deseeded
- 4 oz cotija cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 oz shredded cheddar
- Fresh cilantro to taste, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Chicken, cooked
- 4 Tbsp. Onion, diced
- Mash the cotija, cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, cilantro chicken, and diced jalapeños together in a medium baking dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is brown at the edges and bubbly.
- Serve warm with your favorite chips, crackers, veggies, etc!