Today is the day!!
My longtime friend, Brad Radice and I are extremely thrilled to announce the launch of our new venture: The She’s Becoming Domestic Podcast.
Released on Wednesdays, bi-monthly, the SBD Podcast will take you on an entertaining ride through parenthood. We’ll tackle hot topics, offer up parenting advice, share our embarrassing moments, speak with expert guests and take your questions.
Consider our new podcast as a place for the modern mom to listen, learn, laugh and love the crazy life she leads.
A little about us:
- I’m Shanisty.
- You likely are familiar with me if you’ve been a follower here for awhile.
- I’m a wife to Jeff.
- A mom to a boatload of kids (there are 4 last I checked).
- I’m usually late for something, but hopefully never for my period again😂
- My co-host is my extremely talented best bud, Brad.
- He lives in Birmingham.
- He’s a husband to Carrie.
- He’s a dad to 4 cool kids.
- He’s a sports guy who was on TV with me for years.
- He’s hilarious.
- He loves Dallas (the 1980s tv show, not the Cowboys)
Together, we are launching this podcast as an extension of what you read and see here:
▫️Q & A.
▫️Lots of laughs.
All in the click of a simple download.
You’ll be able to download our show every other Wednesday, we’d love if you subscribe and leave us a review if you’re willing to 🙂
- Apple Podcasts
Just type in “She’s Becoming Domestic” in the search area. So sit back and relax and enjoy our first episode below!