Sweet tooth? I recommend keeping a batch of these Addicting protein bites in your fridge/freezer for when do you need something sweet, but want to dive for something healthier than ice cream. I like to keep a batch of protein bites in our freezer for the kids too! These bites even travel well if you have them iced down in a cooler. Perfect for a sporting event or a long road trip.
The best part of these chocolatey protein bites, I’ve included collagen for an added boost of healthy benefits. I experimented with LonoLife Mocha Collagen Peptides for this recipe and I’m hooked! Sourced from grass-fed cows, they contain 10 grams of protein in every serving and are packed with essential amino acids.
Most Addicting Chocolatey Protein Bites
total time: 20 minutes
store in fridge or freezer
- 1 serving LonoLife Mocha Collagen Peptides
- 1 cup ground rolled oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup ground chia or flax seeds
- ⅓ cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together, roll into bite-size balls, store in fridge or freezer.