This Greek salad is a staple in our house. I make this recipe at least once a week because it is an excellent side dish, main dish and is one of the only meals I make that kind of tastes better the next day! Gotta love leftovers…
I’m sharing this recipe with you because it’s easy and is great for when you’re exhausted and the kids have completely drained you.
10 MINUTE GREEK SALAD
Prep time: 5 minutes
Assembly: 5 minutes
Total: 10 minutes
- 2 mini cucumbers
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- half a red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup feta or mozzarella (whichever you prefer!)
- 1-2 ears of corn or 1/3 cup
- 1 avocado cubed (optional… I don’t recommend if you’re hoping for leftovers. Leftover avo is kinda nast)
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa or orzo (if you don’t want to add a grain, you certainly don’t have to!)
*pro tip: I like to cook my quinoa in either vegetable or chicken broth for added flavor*
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 tsp oregano
- Cut up all veggies and mix together in large bowl with cheese and quinoa or orzo
- Drizzle dressing on top and mix!
- Serve immediately or chilled
*Makes the BEST leftovers!
Leave a Reply