Guys, I recently died and went to heaven in my own kitchen. I saw on Pinterest a recipe for s’mores blondies, but the recipe was just a couple of videos with no recipe attached. I even tried visiting the blog, to no avail. So, I was left to my own devices to try to recreate the mouthwatering recipe myself.
I think I nailed these s’mores blondies. They are super delicious, super soft, somewhat sticky and super rich. A little goes a long way with these babies!
The recipe is easy to follow and is a crowd pleaser. Make these for your next get-together, birthday party or ladies night. I promise, you will not be disappointed!
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 30-45 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 50 minutes
- 12 tablespoons butter (allow butter to warm to room temperature)
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 large egg and 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 milk chocolate Hershey bars or bakers chocolate bars
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar together.
- Next add in eggs and vanilla
- Sift flour and add to batter and chocolate chips, mix until smooth
- Spray a 5-quart baking dish or coat well with melted butter or cooking spray
- Layer a thin layer of dough on the bottom of the baking dish
- Add unwrapped Hershey bars or bakers chocolate to the top of the dough
- Spread a layer of marshmallow fluff on top of the chocolate
- Finally, spread the remaining dough on top of the marshmallow fluff… it’s okay if there are some holes in the dough
- Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes, check to make sure the batter is cooked all the way through by piercing it with a fork. Depending on your oven, you might have to bake for a longer period of time.
- Once the blondies are finished baking, allow to cool before removing and cutting into tiny bites, it’s pretty rich so smaller bites are better.