Today is my 39th Birthday. My final year in my 30s is already shaping up to be a great year.
Growing up, I hated having a birthday in the dead of winter. January is one of the toughest months to have a birthday as a kid because it’s freezing cold and no one likes to leave their house. Not to mention, nothing is really going on in January. Now that I’m older, I like my birthday because it tends to fly under the radar and is overshadowed by my oldest son’s birthday who will turn 9 on the 23rd.
But enough about birthdays, let’s get to today’s recipe.
In celebration of the day I’m sharing the simplest dessert recipe ever. They combine 3 of favorite desserts: Brownies, Oreos and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
EASY BROWNIE OREO COOKIE BITES
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 45 minutes
- 1 package your favorite Brownie Mix
- 1 package Double Stuf Oreos
- 1 large 32 oz. tub Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (you can make your own cookie dough, I just buy the pre-made kind to save time)
- Preheat oven 350°
- Grease large 9×13 Baking Dish
- Mix up Brownie Mix according to package
- Layer Brownie Mix in the bottom of the baking dish
- Lay 3 rows of Double Stuf Oreos on top of brownie mix, the cookies can be touching
- Top the Oreos with the Cookie Dough, it’s okay if the cookie dough doesn’t completely cover the entire top layer
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, depending on your oven, you will need to check these frequently towards the end with a toothpick to make sure the brownie batter has cooked through
- Let cool and cut into small bites (these are rich!)
- Serve with a side of milk, enjoy!
Leave a Reply