I wanted to share some of my favorite things I chatted about during the month, as we know they can get lost in the shuffle of blog posts.
Also, please bear with me as my website is undergoing a massive facelift. It might look different during the next few days, but all of the fun parenting posts and delish recipes are still there. Hopefully, the new layout will be easier to search.
This month has been so fun sharing some of my favorite recipes and trying some brand new ones too.
Oh! I also accepted a new job that I am super excited about! I will now be doing 20 tv and radio spots a month in various markets around the country. Most of them will be via Zoom, and I’m so happy about it. Honestly, sharing my favorite recipes and continuing to do TV from home is a dream come true.
Back to my favorite things.
February’s Five Favorite Things:
- Salad Shooter – guys, I demonstrated two recipes this month using my mom’s 40 year old Salad Shooter. It still works great and is honestly one of the greatest kitchen staples you never knew you needed. Here are the two recipes using the Salad Shooter: Veggie Pizza : Cheesy Breakfast Potato Hash
- Electric Mixer – I love my large Kitchen Aid mixer, but sometimes I just need to whip something up quickly with a handheld. Jeff bought me this cordless electric mixer for Christmas and I’ve used it a lot. It comes in a variety of fun colors too!
- Baking Mats – I recently bought these because I was tired of going through so much parchment paper. Parchment paper is great for a lot of recipes, but I also love the simplicity of reusable baking mats.
- Wok – I’ve had this same wok for 10 years, maybe longer and I just love it. It’s perfect for so many recipes.
- Laptop Bag – not cooking related, but I recently bought myself a new bag that I simply love. It was affordable and looks very sleek. I was tired of caring a diaper bag… even though the diaper bag will be creeping back into my life later this summer.
I hope you enjoy the final days of February… I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to SPRING!