My husband has been working a lot of nights and weekends, and my parents have stepped up in a BIG way to help me with the kids.
This past weekend, I wanted to say thank you for helping so much, and one of the the best ways to say ‘thank you’ is through food. I wanted to try a new chicken recipe that I first saw on Pinterest, but as I usually do, I took my own spin on the original recipe.
This chicken was gobbled up with no leftovers, all 4 of my kids ate it too. Serve this creamy chicken with your favorite potatoes, and veggies or a fresh salad.
It’s on the table in 20 minutes and gone in 20 seconds!
20 Minute Oven Baked Creamy Chicken
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
- Olive oil
- 2-3 large chicken breasts, cut in half in width. Pounded, the thinner the better
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Everything But Bagel Seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
- 1 small jar sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- garnish with fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Drizzle the chicken breasts with olive oil and season with Everything But Bagel Seasoning (or salt and pepper)
- Heat additional olive oil in oven-safe cast iron skillet over medium-high heat add chicken to skillet. Sear 3 to 4 minutes on each side, remove from skillet and set aside
- Add garlic to skillet until fragrant, then add heavy whipping cream, chicken broth, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, red pepper flakes, and parmesan cheese and slowly mix together until simmering
- Return chicken to skillet and bake in oven for about 15 minutes
- Serve with potatoes, veggies, and a fresh baked roll… Enjoy!
Leave a Reply