The kids thought these were the coolest thing ever when I made them yesterday.
There is nothing spectacular to this recipe…but your kids will think you’re a genius.
These Oreos are quick and fun to make for the family this weekend. It’s going to be in the 70s in Ohio this weekend, and we are beyond ready for spring. Never mind it will likely snow next week. ha.
Anyway, snag these ingredients on your next trip to the store and surprise your kids or have them help you decorate. I used spring colored M&M’s but you could always decorate with pastel sprinkles too. Really any Easter candy.
You could also use food coloring for the white chocolate as well…the possibilies are really endless.
Have fun with these and have a great weekend. I hope the weather is great wherever you are!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Let refrigerate for at least an hour
- Double Stuf Oreos
- Baker’s White Chocolate or white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter, for melting chocolate
- Easter M&M’s or Spring colored sprinkles (could really use any Easter Candy)
- Food coloring, optional
- In a microwave safe mixing bowl, melt white chocolate and butter together at 30 second intervals. Stirring in between to make sure it doesn’t burn
- Dip Oreos in white chocolate and decorate with M&Ms or sprinkles
- Allow to cool in fridge or freezer before serving to allow chocolate to melt