Did you know that today is National Potato Chip Day? March 14th is a great time to celebrate the beloved snack…while sharing a simple dinner to go along with it.
I first made these hamburger kebobs last year, and they were a hit. Very easy to make and the nice thing is you can assemble them any way you choose. So if you have a picky eater in the house, they can customize their own kebobs.
I like to use toothpicks for this recipe, as opposed to a large kebob stick, so the pairing is smaller and a little easier to manage. Pair these mini meatballs with lettuce, cheese, pickles and a tomato. And don’t forget your favorite dipping sauces.
I like to use crushed up potato chips in my burger recipe to give the meat an extra zip and a little crunch in every bite. Make these tonight for a quick and easy dinner or later this week as the weather is going to continue to warm up in Ohio!
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 cup crushed potato chips (I love MikeSells brand)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- Your favorite burger toppings
- Mix ingredients together in a large mixing bowl with the egg
- Form meat into mini meatballs
- Pan fry until cooked thoroughly, or throw them on the grill
- Assemble kebobs with your favorite burger toppings… we like to use cheese, lettuce, pickles and tomatoes