We made it through the workweek! So let’s celebrate with some edible cookie dough.
Ever feel like some weeks are shorer than others? That’s exactly what this week felt like as we launched back into spring sports, activities and the weather starts to climb in temperature. A welcome change to the long, drawn out Midwest winter.
I’ll be sharing some fun spring recipes during the next few weeks starting with my edible Funfetti Cookie Dough.
This recipe is enough for 2, double it if you have a boatload of children like we do. Make this for a fun movie night snack, or to eat on the back patio as you watch the sun set.
Have the best weekend everyone!
No-Bake Funfetti Cookie Dough
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients (milk, melted butter, almond and vanilla extract
- Add salt and mix ingredients until combined
- Add sugar to bowl. Heat in a microwave safe bowl the ½ cup of flour in microwave, then mix with wet ingredients
- Fold in sprinkles and serve in a bowl. Enjoy!