You ever make a recipe you’re sure the kids will love and then the adults end up eating all of it?
That’s exactly what happened yesterday when I tried my hand at some Nutella Donuts.
Made with only 4 ingredients, these donuts are soooo good. Very rich and very filling. I used Pillsbury Butter Crescent Roll Grands, peanut butter and Nutella. Top these with a little powdered sugar and you have an irresistible dessert or sweet breakfast option.
The weather here in Ohio is STILL COLD. I hope it’s warmer where you are.
Have a great weekend and enjoy!
4 Ingredient Nutella Donuts
prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 3 minutes
kid-friendly: I thought so, but my kids didn’t like these. Weird.
- Peanut Butter
- Package of Pillsbury Grands Crescent Rolls (or biscuits)
- Powdered Sugar to top
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Paper Towels
- Unroll crescent rolls on a baking sheet
- Spoon a tablespoon of Nutella and Peanut Butter at the top of the dough and roll like you would a normal crescent roll, seal edges
- Heat vegetable oil until bubbling, deep fry for about 2-3 minutes until golden brown
- Remove and let dry on paper towels
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm!
Leave a Reply