This week I’m going to be sharing some Easter ideas to serve this weekend. Yes, Easter is on Sunday!
This is a dip I made for a TV spot last week, and while I didn’t record step by step instructions… I so wish I would have because this is one of the best dips I’ve ever had!
Jeff tried a little before he went to work, and I swear he came back home later and ate the entire bowl that night. Ha!
Serve this as an appetizer if you are hosting an Easter gathering, or bring it with you if you are going to be a guest this weekend. Serve these with MikeSells potato chips, pretzels, veggies or even pita chips.
Simple and super satisfying. Enjoy!
Baked Onion Dip
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 30 minutes
Kid-Friendly: yes, just don’t tell them there are onions in there.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, shredded
- ¼ tsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- Mikesell’s potato chips or your favorite dippers
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and Swiss cheese
- Move mixture into a small oven safe baking dish
- Bake, uncovered, at 325°F until golden brown, about 30 minutes
- Serve with Potato Chips, Pretzels or Veggies… Enjoy!