I made this for a TV segment at WCPO in Cincinnati this morning and we gobbled it up the second I was off air.
A light savory and sweet flavorful appetizer that takes… did I mention? Only 10 minutes to bake! I plan to make this again this weekend for Easter and can’t wait for my family to try it.
Enjoy this simple appetizer and let me know if you give it a whirl.
10 Minute Strawberry Bruschetta
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-8 minutes
Kid-Friendly: Probably not
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups of arugula, chopped
- Drizzle of balsamic
- Julian’s Recipe Baguette
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper
- Brush oil over bread and place in oven for about 2-4 minutes until soft
- Open up baguette and cover with oil and feta cheese, place back in oven for about 5 minutes until golden brown
- In a small mixing bowl combine strawberries and chopped arugula with a drizzle of balsamic
- Layer over cheese and serve warm
Leave a Reply