This meal is so quick. On the table in 15 minutes and absolutely perfect for those busy spring sports / activities weeknights.
I made this dinner last night for our family before rushing my daughter off to ballet and my oldest off to golf. Everyone in our family ate it, I should have doubled the recipe! I paired the salmon with steamed rice and broccoli, but you could opt for brown rice or even quinoa and your favorite veggies. Caramelized carrots would be killer!
Save this recipe for a busy weeknight and be impressed with how many people enjoy it. The soy glaze is perfect for your sticky rice too.
Honey Soy Glazed Salmon
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 5 minutes
KID-FRIENDLY: My kids enjoyed it!
- 4 salmon filets (I cut the skin off)
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ¼ cup Everything But Bagel Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- Rice and favorite veggie for pairing
- Cut the skin off the salmon and pat dry
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, chili sauce, honey and ginger…set aside
- Drizzle avocado or olive oil generously over the salmon and then generously add the Everything But Bagel Seasoning until well coated on one side
- Heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a large skillet and cook salmon on both sides to your liking. I cooked mine for about 4-5 minutes
- Glaze the salmon heavily with the soy sauce mix and serve over steamed rice with a side of broccoli . Enjoy!