Last weekend we hit the mid-80s here in Ohio. Granted it only lasted 3 days, but still!
It was so warm and sunny and glorious. It’s a proven fact that the people in my family are 90% happier when we can get outside, ride our bikes freely, enjoy spring sports without 75 layers of clothing and sip on some ice cold refreshments.
Side note: I can’t wait to become a snow bird, haha.
I made this 2 ingredient mocktail for the kids after their soccer games on Saturday and they loved it! I saw this hack on TikTok, but I believe this is actually a Dominican novelty. I will have to consult with our Dominican family to confirm… in the D.R. I believe they use orange juice over lemonade… either would be splendid!
I used this awesome little mixing tool I bought from Amazon. We’ve used the Milk Boss for a lot of drinks already!
Snag the ingredients you need and make this for a cool, refreshing break during the spring/summer months.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
- ¼ cup sweet condensed milk or coconut milk (coconut milk is expensive, just an FYI)
- 3-4 cups of lemonade (you can make your own with fresh squeezed lemons, sugar and water…but I opted for the Simple Lemonade brand, a family favorite here)
- Lemon slice for garnish
- Ice Cubes
- Milk Boss frother
- Add condensed milk to a large mason jar or pitcher
- Pour lemonade over top
- Mix with a milk boss or spoon until frothy
- Serve over ice
- Garnish with a lemon slice and enjoy!