I have been a little MIA and I’m sorry about that!
Summer has been super busy, and we are just a couple weeks away from welcoming baby #5… quite frankly, I’m exhausted!
That being said — I wanted to share this EASY 10 minute Greek Salad recipe I’ve been living off of during my third trimester. I shared it on a couple of TV stations recently and have enjoyed eating the leftovers for a simple lunch or quick snack.
This recipe is very easy and super refreshing… absolutely perfect for summer.
10 Minute Greek Salad
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Kid-Friendly: not really
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 english cucumber, cut into slices
- 1 medium red onion, cut into slices
- 1 medium avocado,
- ½ cup feta cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, olives, and feta cheese in a bowl and toss.
- Make the Greek salad dressing: In a small bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, maple syrup, garlic, parsley or cilantro, oregano and salt.
- Pour salad dressing over salad, toss gently, and serve.
Leave a Reply