It’s been a hot minute since I’ve checked in…sorry about that! Life with 5 kids is BUSY! But I am back to work and now that fall is closing in, I’m looking forward to sharing more recipes with you all!
Starting with these simple fall staples. This creamy bacon dip is absolutely perfect for football tailgating or home-gating. And the cocktail pairs nicely for the fall.
Let me know if you give these recipes a whirl! More recipes to come…
Creamy Bacon Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chipotle seasoning (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cream cheese should be softened. Don’t forget to mix in the green onions. Save bacon to put on top of the dip.
- Place the mixture in a 1 quart baking dish.
- Heat the dip for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds!
- 2 oz vodka
- 1/4 cup Apple Juice or Cider
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- ½ teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 2 dashes of bitters
How to Make:
1. Combine Buckeye Vodka, lemon juice, orange juice, maple syrup and bitters in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake until blended.
2. Strain over ice then serve with a dash of nutmeg.
Leave a Reply