Out of no where we went from summer to full on winter in Ohio. I’m talking high temps in the 20s.
I’m not ready for that foolishness and hope it’s short-lived. That’s the kind of weather we see here in February, not December.
Yesterday morning, I bundled up and made a trip down to Good Day Columbus to share a couple of cocktail recipes with viewers. There is a big game in Columbus this weekend following Thanksgiving, so I wanted to share my spin on a couple drink ideas.
Use these cocktail recipes for an upcoming football game… or even for Thanksgiving this week!
You can watch the Good Day Columbus segment here: https://myfox28columbus.com/good-day-columbus/recipes/fall-cocktails-11-20-2022#
Boot Warmer Cocktail
- 2 cups Vodka
- 1 Gallon Apple Cider
- 10 Black Chai Tea Bags
- Orange slices
- 1 teaspoon of allspice, nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together in a crockpot and set to “warm”.
- Serve in a coffee mug with a cinnamon stick.
Sparkling Apple Cider
- 2 oz Vodka
- 3 oz apple cider
- 1 tbsp caramel sauce
- Ginger beer
- Mix Vodka, apple cider, and caramel sauce in a tumbler.
- Pour over ice and top with ginger beer.