Turkey day is behind us and if you’re looking for a new way to use those turkey leftovers… this recipe is for you!
I started making this soup a couple years ago and while I traditionally use a rotisserie chicken, leftover turkey meat is just as yummy! I’m already chowing down on my second bowl before I even letting my family know it’s ready to eat, lol.
Let me know if you give this soup recipe a whirl.
It’s sooooooooooooo flavorful.
Homemade Turkey Noodle Soup
Cooktime: 25 minutes
- 24 oz. Reames Noodles
- 2 32 oz. boxes of chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Better than Bouillon roasted chicken base
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Leftover turkey (about 1-2 cups, diced)
- pepper to taste, optional
- In a large soup pot, melt butter and sauté vegetables for about 3 minutes
- Add seasonings, onion and garlic powder
- When veggies are sautéed, add chicken stock and stir
- Add Better than Bouillon base and bring to a boil
- When broth is boiling, add turkey and noodles, bring temperature down, cover and let cook for 25 minutes
- Serve warm with bread and fresh ground pepper