Maybe my easiest recipe, but one you might not have thought of before… this morning I’m sharing with you my Hash Brown Toast.
Yesterday morning I didn’t know how we’d be feeling after the wine of Thanksgiving so I planned this hearty breakfast in advance.
To our surprise, we were fine… but the breakfast still hit the spot! This is a comfort food breakfast option for when you have indulged a little too much the night before at the various holiday parties you’ll be attending this season. Or maybe you’re just looking for something new to serve for brunch.
The combinations are endless for the hash brown toast. My personal favorites are avocado, onion, cilantro and egg, mushroom, tomato and balsamic.
Let me know what combos you come up with!
HASH BROWN TOAST
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Frozen hash brown patties
- Oil to fry
- Cherry tomatoes
- Honey drizzle
- Parm cheese
- Red onion
- Deep fry hash browns in a Fry Daddy or Airfryer according to package
- When fried, remove from oil and allow to cool
- Fry egg on stove
- Melt butter and cook mushrooms and tomatoes
- Add egg to cooked hash brown and top with mushroom and tomato drizzle with balsamic glaze
- Mash avocado and top with red onion and cilantro
- Drizzle honey on top, optional