This meal is so quick. On the table in 20 minutes and absolutely perfect for those busy sports / activities weeknights.
I made this dinner last night for our family before rushing my daughter off to ballet and my oldest off to golf. Everyone in our family ate it, even my 3 year old. I paired the salmon with steamed rice but you could opt for brown rice or even quinoa and your favorite veggies. Caramelized carrots would be killer!
Save this recipe for a busy weeknight and be impressed with how many people enjoy it. The soy glaze is perfect to pour over your sticky rice too.
Honey Soy Glazed Salmon
- 4 salmon filets (I cut the skin off), add more filets if you have a large family like we do. You can also buy the large fresh salmon at Costco, this is enough to feed our family for 2 nights.
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ¼ cup Everything But Bagel Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or avocado)
- 2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- Rice and favorite veggie for pairing
- Cut the skin off the salmon and pat dry.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, chili sauce, honey and ginger…set aside
- Drizzle olive oil generously over the salmon and then generously add the Everything But Bagel Seasoning until well coated on both sides.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a large skillet and cook salmon on both sides to your liking. I cooked mine for about 4-5 minutes
- Glaze the salmon heavily with the soy sauce mix and serve over steamed rice with a side of broccoli . Enjoy!