I was craving cookie dough the other night, which I tend to do on the reg.
We were out of eggs (not because of inflation, but also maybe because of inflation) — so to the googles I went hunting down the best cookie dough recipe, sans eggs.
Not only is this recipe easy to follow but it’s also edible without the eggs and the heated flour. Yes, you must heat the flour in the microwave for about a minute.
I made this last night with the boys and it surely didn’t last. It was all gone within the hour… maybe mostly because of me. LOL.
Lemme know if you give it a try!
Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- ½ cup softened butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- dash of sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter and sugars then add milk, vanilla and salt
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the flour in the microwave for 60 seconds
- Mix the flour into the butter mixture, then stir in the chocolate chips
- Keep refrigerated and eat on when you get the craving!