I made this dip last week as an experiment and I’ve made it again three times, haha.
I thought… hmm, I’ll whip up some dip to see how it tastes and I ended up eating almost the entire baking dish. Ope.
Make this dip sometime this week if you’re hosting a March Madness party, or if you’re just in the mood for a cheesy, delicious dip!
Only 5 ingredients and super flavorful.
Cheesy Bacon Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and diced (or bacon bits if you’re in a rush!)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup green onion, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cream cheese should be softened. Save bacon to put on top of dip.
- Place the mixture in a 1 quart baking dish.
- Heat the dip for 20 minutes.