Did you watch the Masters last weekend? Whether you did or you didn’t… this Egg Salad Sandwich is BOMB.
I’ve never been to the Masters Golf Tournament, but I’m hopeful one day one of my kids will play in it. HAHA. Wishful thinking? Maybe.
That being said, did you know the week after Easter (and in this case, the week after the Masters) is National Egg Salad Sandwich week? Fitting, because if your house is like mine… the Easter Bunny most likely hid a ton of hard boiled eggs around your house and you’re looking for ways to use them.
Enter the BEST Egg Salad Sandwich recipe.
Pair this baby with Italian bread, sourdough or a croissant to really kick things up a notch.
You can also add avocado and a dash of parm or even some sriracha to kick it up a notch.
Let me know if you give this recipe a go!
Masters Egg Salad Sandwich Copycat
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, diced
- ½ cup diced celery
- 2½ tbsp mayonnaise (Duke’s or Hellmann’s)
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp dill
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Hard boil eggs and then run under cool water until chilled. Carefully peel the eggs and dice them up.
- In a medium mixing bowl add eggs, and all the other ingredients
- Chill in fridge before serving. Serve on Italian bread, sourdough or a croissant or eat it as a salad. Enjoy!