This is perhaps my favorite side dish of all time. It’s so simple, fresh and healthy-ish for you too.
This pasta salad is perfect for spring / summer gatherings, cookouts or to have on hand for a quick lunch. I actually think this recipe is even better the next day as it has proper time to marinate in the fridge.
You can really add any kind of pasta you’d like, but our family likes it best with bow tie pasta.
The dressing is simple and the cheese can be easily swapped out for vegan cheese or omitted altogether.
Let me know if you give this recipe a whirl this week!
Easy, Fresh and Healthy Pasta Salad
- 2 mini cucumbers
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- half a red onion, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella (or feta)
- 2 ears of corn or 1 cup cooked corn
- Pasta of choice. I like to use bow tie pasta (or orzo) and I usually make the entire box
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, add more if needed
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Cut up all veggies and mix together in large bowl with cheese and pasta
- Drizzle dressing on top and mix!
- Serve immediately or chilled
- *Makes the BEST leftovers!
Leave a Reply