Sharing a simple salmon bowl recipe with you today because I’m all about lunch meal prep lately!
This meal is on the table in less than 30 minutes and is super flavorful. I recommend marinating the salmon in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before baking.
You can bake the fish in the oven or air fryer. Serve it with edamame, steamed rice and topped with Sesame Ginger Dressing.
Healthy, fresh, super filling… Enjoy!
Simple Salmon Bowls
- 4 (4-6 ounce) salmon filets, cut into bite-size chunks
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Everything But Bagel Seasoning (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- Pat Salmon dry with paper towel, remove salmon skin, cut into small cubes
- Mix soy, honey, chili sauce, ginger and sesame oil together and add salmon
- Allow to marinate before baking
- Bake in oven at 400° for about 10 min, be careful it doesn’t burn!
- Serve over steamed rice with edamame on the side
- For the sesame ginger dressing add: 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, ¼ teaspoon sesame oil, ¼ teaspoon grated fresh ginger root, 2 ½ teaspoons water