SAVE THIS RECIPE 👏 Omg it’s to die for and so so SO easy.
In fact, I think this French Toast Croissant Casserole is PERFECT to serve mom in bed on Mother’s Day 😆 You can even make it the night before, store it in a casserole dish, covered in fridge and bake the next morning (just make sure to let it sit out for 30 min before baking).
My kids ate on this for a couple days, it’s one of the only breakfast dishes that tastes just as good in the days to come.
Have any questions? Let me know!
French Toast Croissant Casserole
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 large croissants, torn apart or 12 minis (these can be a few days old)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Tear or cut the croissants into small cubes and soak in egg mixture.
- Pour in large baking dish and bake at 350° for 40 min or until golden brown.
- Serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup.
- SO GOOD!