HOLD ON TO YOUR HORSES! This dip is to die for.
IDK about you all, but making dips in the spring and summer time are just so much fun.
We tend to get together with family and friends more often now that the weather has lifted and there is nothing easier or more satisfying than throwing a couple dips together on a platter and calling it a day.
I recently shared my Boat Dip recipe and honestly, it’s gone viral with my friends and fam, LOL.
As I was scrolling Pinterest for a new dip to try, I stumbled upon The Neiman Marcus Dip with only 5 (addicting ) ingredients, so I needed to give it a try. I’m not sure if this recipe originated from Neiman Marcus, The Pioneer Woman or social media… but wherever it came from, it’s AMAZING.
This dip pairs perfectly with so many dippables… such as veggies, ritz crackers, chips or pretzels.
Make this for Mom this weekend and be the favorite child in an instant!
Million Dollar Dip
- ½ cup slivered almonds (salted)
- 5 strips of real bacon pieces, chopped (I recommend real bacon over bacon bits)
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese, the more shredded the better
- 4-5 green onions, thinly sliced or cut with cooking scissors
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise (Hellmann’s is the best)
- Cook bacon until crisp
- Mix all ingredients together
- Keep chilled in fridge until ready to serve
- Serve with veggies, ritz crackers, chips or pretzels.