O.M.G. I have died and gone to heaven with these 5 simple ingredients paired together in a baking dish.
I’m typically not the best at baking, cooking is more my craft, but as I dish out more content for my upcoming cookbook I am developing more dessert recipes.
Luckily, my cousin came to the rescue with a ton of family recipes – many of them are sweet and decadent and dessert section worthy.
This Peach Cobbler Dump Cake is SO EASY! Only 5 ingredients and honestly it’s a very budget friendly dessert to feed a large crowd.
Bookmark this one for Memorial Day, a summer gathering, end of school party or just a random weeknight. Guaranteed to be a new family favorite.
PEACH COBBLER DUMP CAKE
- 2 (16 ounce) cans peaches in with syrup
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter or 1⁄2 cup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease 9×13 baking pan.
- Empty peaches into the bottom of baking pan including sauce.
- Cover the dry cake mix and press down firmly.
- Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of cake mix.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle on top of cake mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with whip cream or vanilla ice cream or just solo!