This quick hitter recipe doesn’t take any time at all and is crazy delicious.
Packed with flavor (and cheese, lol). Not really the healthiest dinner option, but if you’re looking for something fast and large enough to feed your family a feast… this is a good one to try.
I would recommend pairing with a salad, just to give them something green to eat!
El Dorado Delight
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 package Chili seasoning mix
- 1 package Doritos, crushed
- 2 cups of Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can Ortega Chilies (chopped)
- 1 pint cottage cheese Garlic, salt and pepper to taste
- Cook ground beef and drain.
- Add the next 5 ingredients. Add garlic, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Mix sour cream, cottage cheese and chilies together.
- Line the cooking pan with crushed chips.
- Then add meat and top with sour cream mixture
- Add Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with a side of Doritos!