Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
If you’re busy traveling or hosting something this weekend, this is a crazy simple supper idea for you to feed a large group.
In our house curry is liked by some but not everyone… so only take the time to make it if you know your fam will enjoy.
We are in Arkansas this week visiting family, what are you up to this holiday weekend?
Crockpot Chicken Curry
- 4 TBL oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken stock
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 2-4 onions, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 med green bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1-2 tsp paprika
- Sauté slowly garlic, onion and diced peppers
- Add curry powder and paprika and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and cover until the onions are a soft, mushy consistency.
- To a crockpot, add the chicken, bay leaf and sauce.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 2-3
- Serve over rice
- Offer a selection of accompaniments to be sprinkled over the curry. Include diced cucumbers, diced tomatoes, pineapple chunks, diced bananas, raisins and unsalted peanuts.