Don’t get me wrong, I’m all about splurging on the cals during the holidays…. but every so often I like to offer healthier appetizers for my guests as well.
I made these for my family last week while we took Eden to the Nutcracker. By the time we returned, they were almost gone! I also made my Devils on Horseback, an appetizer that my dad constantly requests.
Trust me… these apps won’t last at your upcoming holiday gathering!
KETO FRIENDLY DIP + SOUTHERN RECIPE PORK RINDS*
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbs keto friendly BBQ sauce
- 1 tbs prepared horseradish
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with *Pork Rinds or pretzels and veggies
CAPRESE HOLIDAY WREATH:
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 lb fresh sliced mozzarella
- Fresh basil
- 1/2 cup grilled cherry tomatoes (I like to grill with avocado oil)
- Balsamic glaze (brown sugar and balsamic boiled for 5 min)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with Rosemary
- see below video for how I prepared this recipe.
* I love Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds because they are:
1. High protein, low carb, keto-friendly
2. Unique, bold and internationally-inspired flavors
3. Authentic, hand crafted, small batch pork rind snack