I saw something similar to this on TikTok last week and wanted to give it a try.
It’s not the prettiest dip in the world, but wowwee is it tasty. Addicting, actually. Fresh strawberries will work best for this recipe, and a dollop of whip cream on top. Whip cream isn’t necessary, but it does have an added bonus.
Serve with graham crackers, shortbread cookies or cinnamon pita chips. Churros would be fabulous too.
Fun, refreshing, easy dessert for your upcoming spring gathering or busy weeknight.
4 Ingredient Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- 8-10 large Fresh Strawberries
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut fresh strawberries into small slices and place in a large mixing bowl
- Cover generously with sugar and vanilla extract, mix until well coated
- Place cream cheese in center of baking dish and add sugary strawberries
- Bake in oven for about 30 minutes until cream cheese is melted
- Stir and allow to cool before placing in fridge covered until chilled
- Serve with a dollop of whip cream, chilled with graham crackers, shortbread cookies or cinnamon pita chips.