I saw a similar recipe to this one on Pinterest I wanted to recreate it.
This cheesy bread takes me back to my college days at the University of Kentucky to Mad Mushroom — not to be confused with Mellow Mushroom.
They had the BEST cheese sticks everrrrrrrr paired with ranch (because I’m from the Midwest) … I can’t even begin to tell you how many nights I munched on that cheesy bread right before bed. ahhhhh, might need to make a trip to Lexington soon.
This recipe is close, not quite the same, but close! I made these yesterday afternoon for my family to snack on, absolutely delicious!
Make these for a quick snack on the way to soccer or baseball this weekend.
Easy Cheesy Bread
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package pizza dough, I used Pillsbury
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 10 oz shredded mozzarella cheese, shred your own if you can!
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon minced farlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Ranch or marinara for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Unroll dough on prepared baking sheet until to your desired crust thickness
- Melt butter and add minced garlic, spread over dough
- Sprinkle dough with Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper
- Sprinkle with parm then add shredded mozzarella cheese until completely covered
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until crust is baked and cheese is browning
- Cut into sticks and serve with dipping sauce, enjoy!
Leave a Reply